So here it is, my first contest on Biz Podcasting. The winner will get some air time on my weekly podcast, The JaK Attack! as that's where we're going to decide the finalist. And maybe, just maybe we can get the Know More Media guys to throw in one of their trademark Pez dispensers. We'll see...don't hold your breath for that.
You have until this coming Friday (June 16th) at 5pm Mountain time to submit your entry. When Kelly and I record this week's show, we'll take all the entries at that time and have at 'em!
Here's the rules:
1. You can enter as many times as you like
2. Entries are to be in the form of comments to this blog entry
3. You must link your website to your name in the comments if you want me to have any chance of finding you should you win.
4. The judging will be final, complelety subjective, potentially unjust, and quite possibly a little drunken.
While I have no chance of winning, I will start the process with two pod words. Once I made up and the other I stole from somewhere 'cuz I like it.
1. Podvertising: podcast advertising
2. Podience: pronounced "pawdience" which is the name I use for my listeners. It became too awkward to refer to my listeners as "podcast listeners" and audience just wasn't "poddy" enough so I made it up.
Enter away! Fame awaits!